- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Change Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create business reports that provide insight into key data points Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy Regularly examine reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports from a variety of sources Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers Support various departments, including marketing, IT, Engineering, Customer Support, and Sales, in reaching t
- Technical Experience : 5-7 years
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.