- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Intermediate level troubleshooting and need to work on any one of Software Distribution tool SCCM 2007 /SCCM 2012 /CB Good Knowledge on Windows OS Proven knowledge on incident management Ability to understanding severity of issue and ability to handle issue on Release, OSD and Infrastructure Good knowledge on AD and different AD groups, infrastructure knowledge on the SWD tool Ability to work on Package Distribution, Patch management and release management troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : Candidates should have experience in SCCM Administration pls ignore desktop support profiles Should have experience in Patch management, deployment, installation, and configuration Must to have: SCCM Infra management, scripting experience, SCCM Tools
- Professional Attributes : Teamwork Communication and Interpersonal Skills Analytical Skills Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic Adaptability and Flexibility Creativity and Intelligence
- Educational Qualification : UG: BTech/BE - Computers PG: Post Graduation Not Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.