- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform),VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have good knowledge in Windows 2008/2012/2016 server installations/upgrades/configuration/licensing and Troubleshooting Management and troubleshooting ESXi / VMWARE Administration, Configuration and Management Understanding of daily tasks based around Microsoft technologies Basic knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, File server, Print server, DFS Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident and Problem Management Basic Knowledge of Azure IAAS
- Technical Experience : Basic knowledge on troubleshooting Physical Servers issues, Basic knowledge on ILO, Drac, CMC console, etc, Basic knowledge on Dell, HP blade enclosure systems Installation configuration of ESXi host Basic knowledge on Deploying, upgrading and managing vCenter Servers Basic knowledge on Managing Virtual Machines Basic knowledge on Virtual switches Basic knowledge on Datastores Monitoring of Virtual Machines ESX servers CPU, Memory, Disk and Network Utilization
- Professional Attributes : Address Production issues related to windows and VMware environment like Guest operating system, Disk expansion, adding CPU, increasing VM MemoryMinimum Qualifications Knowledge on Windows and VMware operations Experience of managing multiple versions of Windows platform
- Educational Qualification : As relevant
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.