- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Oil & Gas Downstream
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aBroad knowledge of the SAP Logistics and deep IS: Oil Gas Industry expertise bAbility to scope requirements and develop detailed project plans to meet customers business requirements cAbility to lead teams and develop/mentor less experienced resources dSupport of pre-sales activities in SDM/OGSD license and services
- Technical Experience : a Extensive functional and/or solution experience with the ability to facilitate, implement, and support SAP SDM/ OGSD to enhance our clients business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction b Minimum 7 years consulting experience in SAP Oil Gas Industry with OGSD SDM implementation c Has experience with multiple full cycle implementations with hands-on SAP experience c Deep understanding of SAP SD and SAP MM
- Professional Attributes : a: Ability to understand our business, work across business units, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment b: Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical users
- Additional Information : a Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.