- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP LE Logistics Execution
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Deep expertise in SAP Logistics Module area including implementation exp Involved in end to end phases of implementation projects played client facing roles and managed client workshops b Accountable for supporting the SAP Solution template integrity within a functional area c Responsible for translating requirements into Template system specifications Possesses deep knowledge of the system s functional solution for the workstream Acts as the custodian of the solution v
- Technical Experience : a Performs knowledge transfer to deployment functional resources Travel client business sites and support deployment teams in prepare phase and or fit gap as needed for short periods of time expected to lead fit gap workshops and explanation of the template
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication Skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.