- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX 2 Can create technical design from Functional design or Requirement 3 Able troubleshoot with debugging skills 4 Perform Impact analysis 5 Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1 Veeva CRM configuration experience, including but not limited to Salesforce Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model 2 Hands on Customization of Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch and Schedule Apex Aware of Application Migration Tools or Methods 3 Can troubleshoot and debug the code or issue with no supervision 4 Can understand existing code and fix Veeva CRM issues 5 Must have PD1 PD2 Certification
- Professional Attributes : good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Must have Good Communication skill or Capable of Client facing Veeva CRM Trained Preferably
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.