- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI General Ledger
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials focus on FICO Controlling Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement b Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Technical Experience : SAP FI CO Finance a Should have experience in FI and CO b General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR and New General Ledger Accounting c Bank Accounting, manual and electronic bank reconciliations d Fund and Budget Mgmt e Fixed Assets Accounting including depreciation under various Acts f Expertise in Taxation and GST Implementation, integration with SD, MM,PS
- Professional Attributes : a Should have good client facing skills b Should lead a team and meet the deadlines within SLA c Strong Communication and interpersonal skills d Able to work under pressure to acheive the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : across ATCI locations are flexible
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.