- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :R Programming
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage a team of data analysts 2 Communicate effectively with other teams, delivery lead 3 Communicate effectively with Client team 4 Address reporting and data related questions from the team 5 Interpreting data into comprehensive report with attractive easy to understand data visualization 6 Analyzes data, as well as contributes to the design, implementation, and delivery of analytics products and services 7 Builds predictive models, tools, and data visualizations
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 5 years working in a quantitative production environment or a postgraduate degree in a quantitative field 2 Advanced understanding of a statistical programming language such as R, Python 3 Ability to manipulate data with SQL 4 Proven experience creating analytics output within a production-oriented team 5 Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, both in writing and verbally 6 Publications, working papers, or conference presentations in a quant
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication Skill 2 Presentation Skill 3 Leadership quality 4 Strong mathematical/statistical background Ability to build complex data model correlation analysis, predictive model, machine learning 5 Excellent knowledge of SQL 6 Very good programming skills on R or Python
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Masters degree in a technical domain BTech/BE, BCA/MCA, or BSc/MSc Maths, Stats
- Additional Information : Python and R Programming is must required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.