- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Creation and execution of Provisioning job and make the sequential setup for job executions b: Complete knowledge for preparation of Configuration Connector workbooks of LMS c: Get the Release summary document prepared and share to client and work upon the mutually agreed points d: Knowledge of PRD reports / SQL writing skill e: Knowledge on configuring connectors, easy link, global variables, home page, Notifications, Quick links, system configuration, user user password settings and admin
- Technical Experience : a: Must be SuccessFactors LMS certified holding valid certification with latest upgrades b: Should have at least three years of experience into SuccessFactors c: Implementation experience is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have experience interacting with client team and stake holders b: Should have good Communication skills and email etiquettes c: Should have good analytical Skills to investigate and analyze issues at hand and provide solution d: Should be a good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.