- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As a Team Lead / Tower Security Lead primary responsibilities are to provide Subject Matter Expert support for Governance, Risk and Compliance domain of Information Security along with expert level knowledge on technology and people management skills Candidate should have 70 core competency in Risk Compliance domains, 20 core competency in Governance and Audit domains and 10 core competency in Infrastructure other Information Security domains Candidate should have good level of knowledge on In
- Technical Experience : Understanding enterprise security governance, risk and compliance requirements along with contractual requirements Understanding the organizational compliance and reporting requirements and helping sub-ordinates and colleagues to work on deliverables Security review for new projects / requirements in line with security policy and industry standards Creating policies, standard and other process documents Should be able to support various IT frameworks like ISO 27002, COBIT, etc, legal and c
- Professional Attributes : At least 6-8 years of experience in core Information Security domain Should have architect level knowledge in Information Security domain Security certification ISO27001, CISA, CISM, CISSP desirable Good Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT framework good exposure of Service management Experience in the do
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certification CISSP CISA CRISC CISM ITIL Foundation ISO 27001 Lead Auditor CPISI Security G
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.