- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Workplace Technology Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Engineer with direct experience performing Microsoft/Office 365 Migrations and Implementations The Microsoft Office 365 Engineer who will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft Office 365 and related solutions Advanced Threat Analytics ATA and Advanced Information Protection AIP: Creation and application of safe attachement policy Create Safe Link Policy Enable Safe link on Office 2016 on Windows Configuration Implementation of AIP services for O365 Automated
- Technical Experience : 6 - 7 yrs Migration Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online Azure AD Microsoft Exchange Server 2007-2013 mailbox migration, Networking Infrastructure Ability to analyse customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions Should be able to manage migration errors, post-migration user issues Design and implement Office 365 and related technologies including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, Azure AD and Active Directory Federation Services ADFS
- Professional Attributes : Automated data classification and administrative support for automated rule sets Protection for Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business content Track access to documents, prevent data leakage or misuse Office 365 Message Encryption OME Migration
- Educational Qualification : BE/Graduate
- Additional Information : Assist in training end-users during all upgrade phases Must be able to lead technical meetings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.