- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Tableau
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Expertise in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards analytics, preferably with working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture 2 Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools 3 Provide application analysis and data modeling design to collect data for centralized data warehouse 4 Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems
- Technical Experience : 1 In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of RDBMS systems, specifically Sybase, Teradata, and/or Oracle 2 Experience with stored procedures and views in MS SQL or ORACLE database a plus 3 Create business intelligence reports and visualizations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills and ability to work directly with the client 2 Flexibility to work in 2nd shift 1PM to 11PM IST and good team player
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.