- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Discrete Industries
- Good To Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Facilitate implementation and support of SAP PP - Work with the Client to document and improve business processes of the Production Planning department - Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements -Design, customize, configure and testing of PP
- Technical Experience : - Min 4-6 years of relevant SAP PP experience - Minimum 1 Implementation Cycles in SAP PP - Configuration and working experience on Make-to-Stock MTS and Make-to-Order MTO strategies - Should have extensively worked on capacity planning, material requirements planning, Stock requirement list, production order execution, shop floor controls - Should have experience in working on Production Planning and Production Execution - Should have good understanding of MRP, MPS, SOP and Capacity Planning
- Professional Attributes : - Should have good communication skills client facing experience - Must have excellent Customizing Skills and able to discuss and design solutions - Should have 1 end to end SAP PP project implementation experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.