- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Application Compatibility Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Application Packaging
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Managing SCCM infrastructure Troubleshooting knowledge of SCCM site components, DP - including PXE point Troubleshooting knowledge of SCCM client related issues Strong knowledge on imaging part through SCCM Base image, Driver management, Task Sequence Troubleshooting knowledge on Image deployment Creating and deploying SCCM applications Strong knowledge on MDT Tool, creation of MDT Task Sequence, answering file, MDT logs, MDT scripts Troubleshooting knowledge on patching Knowledge on scripting,
- Technical Experience : Previous experience in a Windows Systems engineering role - build and delivery of Windows 7, 8, and 10 environments within large enterprise business Experience with building Standard Operating Environments for desktops and end users - both physical and virtualized environments Large Scale Projects Experience - End User Computing Platforms and Applications Experience in the administration of System Center Configuration Manager SCCM 2012 R2 and WSUS
- Professional Attributes : Should Lead the team Reporting Create and update user guides and operation documents Knowledge of ITIL Incident Problem management a Resolve elevated tickets through b Investigation and identification of Fix
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.