- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Own complete delivery 2: Efficient Status handling 3: Metrics Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in caching mechanisms, security feature and understanding of jAVA 2 Ability to write clean, reliable and highly maintainable Experience in proposing implementing code quality measures Experience in upgrading the overall code quality of the project Should have good experience in coaching the team in following Java coding best practices Non people management role
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges 2 Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data 3 Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.