- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Finacle
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible to lead and coordinate the business efforts for Finacle requirement gathering and analysis B Lead and participate in the Finacle Configuration workshop C Define and discuss on the configurable parameters for the products and services, branch and bank level parameters D Responsible to understand the integration related requirement of Bank E Explaining Banks technology team on the capability of Finacle integrator
- Technical Experience : A Good experience and techno-functional skills in Banking System is must B Must have part of minimum 3 Finacle implementation C Business Analysis skill is a must D Experience in TOSCA/SELENIUM is an advantage E Must have experience on Finacle customization F Minimum 6 to 8 years experience in Finacle 10x/11x working with banks or IT companies in banking domain
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skills B Resource should have good leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.