Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ability to understand the requirements and create design doc for the release b: Ability to estimate the tasks and discuss with the clients on Risks Issues c: Should be able to work on a specific module independently and test the application d: Should be able to do code reviews, suggest the team on best practices e: Ability to create necessary documentation, give presentation to clients and get necessary approvals
- Technical Experience : a: Strong hands on experience on RESTful API, SOAP API, Web Services with 5Yrs of Exp b: Expert understanding in SOA, ESB, Messaging c: Strong knowledge in Java, Web services and building integration projects using MuleESB, Mule API d: Experience working with RAML using Mule soft RAML specificationsbuild experience e: Good debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource Should have good communication skiils b: Resource Should have good Analytical skills