- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical,Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deep understanding of AX2012 R3 Development 2 Demonstrated history of excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills 3 Proven track record of designing and delivering large-scale, high quality systems and software products
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong in DIXF, AX2012 R3 and SSRS 2 Working on Technical Design, Development and AIF, Build deployment 3 Experience with working with Agile methodology and scrums, and stand ups
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through 3 Strong written oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Technical degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.