- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle PPM Cloud Project Financials
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 All tasks related to data import data export customizations and extensions of Oracle PPM Cloud including Mapping client requirements against Oracle Fusion Cloud Projects Modules like Project Costing Project Billing Project Contracts Performance Reporting etc 2 Should have understanding of Onsite Offshore delivery model 3 Design module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion Cloud 4 Capable of handling Solution Design Functional Fit Gap Training Testing sessions
- Technical Experience : 1 With 2to3 years of Cloud PPM experience with one end to end implementation experience2 Oracle Cloud Certification is preferred in Oracle cloud PPM
- Professional Attributes : a Experienced in Requirements gathering and documentation using prescribed methodologies b Strong understanding of Projects functional flows configuration and integration with other financial module c Good communication presentation skills ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduates or above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.