- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Mandatory Certifications: CSA,CSSA, Optional :CUIS/CCSA/CPMC ,Min 10 years hands on experience on PRPC Implementation, Responsible for the Design of the application Providing technical solution to any presales pursuits Involving in firefighting projects and getting them to closure,Technical review of the projects and suggesting them alternatives Best practices to be followed by the projects, Resolving performance and blocker issues for any application,
- Professional Attributes : Experience in Pega frameworks like CS, CSHC, CWS, CMF Experience in using tools like AES, SMA Proficient on the UI Elements and Reporting elements Strong knowledge on the Decision Management Techniques in PEGA
- Additional Information : Able to handle pressure situations in the Project, Team Management,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.