- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Insurance Claims Management Property & Casualty
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: should be responsible At least One End to End Implementation knowledge and one Production support in one LOB 2 : should be responsible in Experience in writing Technical design documents 3:should be responsible in Experience in FS-CM processes: a: Claim Handling fulfillment, b: Notice of Loss c: Clarifying Facts d: Evaluation of Claim Negotiation, e: Litigation Settlement Payments, 3rd 4 4:Party Interface - Claim Recovery, Subrogation Salvage, Co-insurance, Claim Supporting featu
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in configuration at least in three FS-CM processes 2 : Experience in working interface between FS-CM/FS-CD or FS-CM/FS-RI or FS-CM/FS-PM development projects and Support projects 3 : Experience in LSMW and IDOCs 4: Experience in managing Development team of size:6
- Professional Attributes : a: should be a good client communicator b: should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : A: ANY DEGREE
- Additional Information : N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.