- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Hands On Experience in SAP PI/PO 74,75 SINGLE STACK 2: Hands on experience in ID ESR configuration 3: Hands on experience in configuring ICO and Configuration Scenarios
- Technical Experience : 1: Should be well versed with PI/PO interface development, including configuration, adapters, integrations, testing and monitoring 2: Proficiency in design and development of interfaces between SAP and external systems utilizing various adapters 3: Experience in interfacing with EDI Trading Partners using B2B add-on 4: Experience in exposing and consuming web servicesSOAP and REST based in PI/PO
- Professional Attributes : 1: Exposure on integrating S4On-premise with SAP SaaSSuccessFactors and Non-SAP SaaSCOUPA/SFDC applications 2: Working knowledge of integration with S4On premise using ALE IDoc, ABAP proxy, OData and SOAP service 3: Documentation skills to prepare Technical Design Unit test documents
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.