- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Infrastructure Security
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Have worked on HANA Security Model or Hana data mart security model Ability to design HANA security Approach Experience in User b Role management and Privileges in SAP HANA Develop security roles assign system Object Analytic Package privileges and troubleshoot authorization reporting issues with End Users Ability to create Analytic Privileges in HANA to secure data models c Hands on experience on implementing
- Technical Experience : a 4 yrs of hands on experience in SAP Security with years of experience in SAP Security. b Develop security roles, assign privileges, and troubleshoot authorization reporting issues with End Users Ability to create Analytic Privileges in HANA to secure data models c Hands on experience on implementing and supporting SAP HANA as a data mart scenario Replication and Reporting d Have worked on HANA with BI ERP application security
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
- Additional Information : Skill Flex: plain SAP Security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.