- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Openlink Endur Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Strong systems analysis skills ideally garnered within an energy, commodity or similar trading environment b Exposure to and understanding of the full trade lifecycle allied with strong knowledge of the downstream technical and business processes c Working experience of monitoring/running EODs Should have thorough understanding of EOD tasks and ability to handle EOD issues
- Technical Experience : a Work with the Project PMs and QA teams to plan, test and implement on-going enhancements to all relevant systems b Operate within a change-controlled environment through the creation of thorough test plans and presentation of business and technical changes to the change board c Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross-system issues
- Professional Attributes : a Handling and triaging Openlink defects eg EOD in fast paced environment b Capable of doing direct status reporting to Client Managers c Adhering to both internal and client mandated processes d Exhibiting strong analytical and problem solving skills, to deliver high quality solutions to clients
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.