- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities InterCompany Data Exchange
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Identify changes in existing objects, create new objects and be able to meet the requirement in time b:Should be able to Review Code for Peer group by maintaining coding standards and Performance of code c:Work Independently, Quick Learner and Resolve All technical issues without any peer help d:Should have Understanding of Portion and MRUs Meter to Cash to Scenario e:Good to have Workflow Development and Analysis WF Runs Experience , Workflow Steps, Events , BOR Objects, Binding
- Technical Experience : a:Must have worked on at least 1 SAP Implementation Project in IDEX Build Team b:Must know IDOC related Inbound Outbound ABAP Development,Expertise in DATEX SPRO Configurations and Customization, Experience and understanding of the Switch Documents Standard Classes involved in Developing Function Modules c:Should have understanding on COS Gain Process,Should be aware of T-code in IDE , Tables and relevance of related Fields d:Must be Aware of SAP ISU Business Model,Technical Data
- Professional Attributes : a:Must be Very Strong and comfortable in All SAP ABAP areas b:Should have worked on parallel processing and MDR Programs c:OOPS ABAP Experience should be high d:Work Independently, Quick Learner e:Must have very good communication skills f:Should be flexible to office timings
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.