- Role :Technical Architect
- Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration,Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Deep experience in administering Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 servers in a Distributed Enterprise Environment Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory management Event log check, disk space checks Performance tuning of the servers to keep them running at optimal levels Provide operation/RUN support of Windows servers Knowledge on installing, configuring troubleshooting Windows based operating systems Possess an understanding of networking technology and expertise in DNS, WIN
- Technical Experience : Terminal services, TCP/IP protocol services, LDAP, VB Scripting Systems administration certification for supported Operating System Windows Server OS Hardening and Performance Tuning Participate in backup and restore activities Should work on incidents/tickets and service requests Resolving issues either raised by service desk/user/monitoring tool which come in the form of tickets/incidents Knowledge of ITIM framework such as incident, change, problem management Work with vendor in case
- Professional Attributes : Good knowledge of server hardware, preferred IBM hardware Good knowledge of IBM server tools such as IBM director Should be good at troubleshooting operating system related and hardware issues Firmware management of the servers Knowledge of NTP servers and time management within Windows Maintai
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate preferred
- Additional Information : Perform routine preventative maintenance on all hardware on a routine and scheduled basis
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.