- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Assembler Programming Languages
- Good To Have Skills :C++ UNIX
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : GoLang Programming language with hands on experienceStrong knowledge of Go programming languageExperience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etcGos templating language Gos code generation tools, such as Stringer Popular Go web
- Technical Experience : riting scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable codeTranslating software requirements into stable, working, high performance softwarePlaying a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill and Great Trouble shooting / problem solving skill
- Educational Qualification : Technical Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.