- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Product Lifecycle Management
- Good To Have Skills :3D Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide day-to-day support for production processing by solving incidents and requests caused by the user community and an ongoing event and alert management related to Application usage, availability and performance inside a defined support environment 2 Provide 3DX Platform administration support activities like access mangament, colloborative spaces management, import export data,3 Provide root cause analysis RCA and debugging of issues and anomalies to ensure uptime as defined in service
- Technical Experience : 1 experience in 3DExperience functional/method support for end users,2 Expert knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management in Aeronautic Industry,3 Strong knowledge of ENOVIA V6 Centrals: Engineering, Library, Designer Program, Variant Configuration Material Compliance Central,4 Good knowledge of 3DExperience 2017x/2018x Platform architecture, data models and PO,5 Prior experience with 3DExperience system administration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customers teams to address important issues and to resolve them 2 Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes speak of the customer especially around PDM and Configuration managemen
- Educational Qualification : 1 Engineering graduate BS/BTech/MS/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.