- Role :Technology Services Account Executive
- Role Description :Drive incremental sales on existing assigned accounts to include but not limited to testing, factory development, project control services or other Application Services businesses.
- Must Have Skills :Sales and Channel Management
- Good To Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : New Client Acquisition Portfolio and PL Management Achievement of Net Revenue and CCI on sold work Co-ordination of sales efforts for Application Services Accountability for and BD effectiveness Capability People development They would be a reputed PRD Industry Executive with an impressive career track record in the India Market in three key areas: - Application Services IT Delivery - Depth of Industry: in one or more sectors - Sales Client Account Management/ PL
- Technical Experience : Performance objectives are based on joint OU sales, revenue and profitability targets for Application Services including application development, application maintenance and testing
- Professional Attributes : The ideal candidate would also have a deep understanding of one or more industries/New IT skills eg, Liquid Delivery, Cloud, Digital and Security, Design Thinking with C-Suite level networks in this sector as a result of impactful collaborations with blue chip clients in India
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.