- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :PeopleSoft Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Maintain PeopleSoft environments troubleshooting fixing all server application related 2 Drive security related activities in windows and Linux environments 3 Planning allocation of environments for end stakeholders 4 Communication Reporting to stakeholders 5 Continuous improvements through automation
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 3-5 years of experience with PeopleSoft Application Administration and DBA Activities and ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain PeopleSoft Internet Architecture components including App Servers, Process Schedulers, and Web logic Servers on LINUX as well as Windows 2 Experience in implementation, Upgrade environment support engagements 3 Hands-on experience in using PUM for bug fixing upgrade 4 Hands-on experience in SSL configurations and implementations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource Should have Good communication 2 Resource Should have Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/BTech/MBA
- Additional Information : 1 Oracle DB administration skills and Linux/windows scripting skills 2 Willing to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.