- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JDA Demand
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Has a functional understanding of JDA Demand and Fulfillment and be capable of designing solutions to support business requirements ranging from customization within JDA to integrated solutions spanning other business functions 2 Is able to understand the existing functionalities and build large enhancements over them 3 Should be able to work closely with development teams in coming up with the technical design and code Should perform unit, SIT testing, log defects, retest them
- Technical Experience : 4 Work closely with business user to get a sign-off on the UAT 5 Provide deployment support Provide support during the warranty phase post deployment 6 Has a good understanding of supply chain management processes and terminology, particularly demand planning and replenishment planning business processes 7 Heavily engages in business process requirements elicitation, redesign, standardization, and documentation efforts with emphasis on JDA Demand Planning and Fulfillment
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.