- Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Good To Have Skills :Tech Solution Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with Accenture client leads aligned to the Financial Services industry Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to a particular technology solution proposed to a client within the Financial Services industry Build strong and sustainable client relationships within Financial Services industry for your focus geography North/LATAM America, Europe, or Asia Paci
- Technical Experience : 10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, with minimum 3 years of technology consulting, solutioning, sales or corporate strategy experience
- Professional Attributes : Preferred domain experience on Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance International exposure; global delivery working experience
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree or Masters/ Diploma in Management from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute
- Additional Information : Primary location is India Bangalore/ Mumbai preferred, short travel flexibility is key
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.