- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Critical Incident Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The SI Major Incident Analyst Takes ownership of the Major Incident and manages it through to resolution or until a workaround is found; Responsible for the proper coordination and management of Major Incidents Responsible for sending MI communication to all internal, supplier and client stakeholders Leads restoration efforts until the Major Incident is resolved, coordinating activities of the Resolver Groups;
- Technical Experience : Contacts appropriate personnel to support Major Incident resolution; Notifies appropriate parties of the Major Incident and updates all relevant parties at agreed intervals; Documents business impact; During the Major Incident investigation collects and logs all pertinent information - supporting documentation, configuration diagrams, Change records, meeting notes, until the MI is resolved; Initiates and chairs MIRT meetings
- Professional Attributes : Ensures that contingency options are identified and evaluated; Ensures that effective handover occurs between shift changes; Produces reports if required; Is responsible for Post MI Reviews;
- Additional Information : Ensures a Problem record is created, updated linked it to the proper Major Incident record; Has c
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.