- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the project team to translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs 2 Define solution blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions 3 Identify and recommend industry best practices in technology landscape, processes and architecture
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with one or more of the following platforms Salesforce, SAP, Oracle 2 Analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional Attributes : 18-10 years of relevant technology consulting experience 2Exp of managing cross functional teams consisting of internal and external stakeholders 3Experience working across industries
- Educational Qualification : Top B School MBA Chartered Accountant
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.