- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good knowledge in LINUX Installation, Configuration and upgradation administration on LINUX and UNIX environments especially in SUSE flavor Depth knowledge of UNIX , Linux Server Support, designing, troubleshooting and storage implementation Required to articulate standard methodologies for during implementation Experience in risk based systems running on UNIX / LINUX platforms Knowledge and expertise of OS clustering, partitioning and virtualization Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-d
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of SAN S/W and storage administration and integration with operating systems Good exposure to SAP HANA cluster Support Knowledge on SUSE SMT server Configuration and Management Very good exposure to LINUX different flavor like SUSE REDHAT UBUNTU Good exposure in Administering LINUX with Basic Knowledge on Cloud platform Good Exposure on patching vulnerability fix Good Exposure on Kernel level debugging and fixing Good Team Management Skill ITIL Certified Knowledge on Incident, Problem
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 96 months 7 Years of Linux Server Admin Experience Experience must have been gained in a production environment Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.