- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Argus
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage end to end delivery of Oracle Argus Implementation/Upgrade b: Provide Technical guidance to team as and when Required c: Participate in Business Development Activities such as RFPs, Client Visits
- Technical Experience : a: 8 years of Hands on Experience on Oracle Argus Implementation/Upgrade/Data Migration b: 8 years of experience on PL SQL
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have managed at least 1 Implementation/Upgrade project b: 8 years of experience working on Life Sciences PV projects c: Should be well versed with Project Management principles d: Well versed with LS processes and CSV
- Educational Qualification : a: BE - Computers or allied Field from a reputed institute
- Additional Information : 1 Prior development and support experience in PL SQL is mandatory 2 Cognos Exposure is optional
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.