- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Facilitate the teams daily work and remove the obstacles or impediments faced by the team in its work 2: Facilitates delivery across all Scrum teams and manages dependencies across teams 3: Provides advice and coaching to improve team performance and alignment with Macquarie Agile Framework 4:Candidate will be required to understand all aspects of ITIL and be Agile Scrum Certified and should be able to handle all project metrics related to Service Delivery
- Technical Experience : 1: Candidate should be AGILE certified Scrum Master and understand all aspects of Agile Scrum Delivery 2: Candidate should have Knowledge of the platform AgileCICD 3: Candidate should understand all aspects of Production Support SLA, Incident metrics, Trend Analysis, Data Access, 4: understanding of:Unix/Linux, DataStage, Oracle SQL, Batch production management 5:Candidate should have 8 years of core Management Experience in handling critical Service Delivery projects for clients Tools:JIRA
- Professional Attributes : 1: Ability to communicate effectively with end clients, flexibility, ability to lead the team in day to day work and have Leadership potential
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.