- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : CAAS Experience with Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Red Hat Ansible Automation, or other container tools Experience with Git, GitHub, and Jenkins Experience implementing front-end applications using CICD pipelines Create projects/namespaces, users and access Test access to external systems datastores, DataPower etc Enable product security TLS, Authn, Authz Deployment verification pods running on OSE; not application verification Experience of working with the development
- Technical Experience : Daily Responsibilities: CaaS runtime operations Must have knowledge in Redhat Openshift Administration and Management Rebooting Docker service Rebooting Master/Nodes along with handling Pods/Containers Evacuating and Growth of nodes and managing the entire Cluster Establish container monitoring and alarming Establish intra-container technology monitoring 6-8 years of IT experience supporting UNIX servers in a mission critical environment AWS Certified Sysops or Solution architect
- Professional Attributes : 6-8 years of IT experience supporting UNIX servers in a mission critical environment AWS Certified Sysops or Solution architect Excellent communication skills Team player attitude Desire to support an IT Infrastructure 24x7 and be a part of the on-call rotation Linux Administration in Ubuntu,
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.