- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Application Packaging
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have experience managing large SCCM Infrastructure with multiple primaries The required skillset is listed below: 1 SQL querying on SCCM database tables and creation of dashboard reports P3 equivalent or above 2 SCCM Infra management and maintenance P3 equivalent or above Overall health monitoring of SCCM infra and troubleshooting issues Patch Package deployments, SUG creation, Remediating issues in Replication
- Technical Experience : Commissioning, Decommissioning, Maintenance of Distribution Points, Management Points, WSUS servers and other SCCM Site systems Management of Security roles and scopes SCCM agent configuration and remediation Configuring Asset Intelligence and Software Metering Periodic upgrade of SCCM infrastructure as per Current Branch releases Root Cause Analysis of recurrent issues and their remediation
- Professional Attributes : Automating repetitive task flows in delivery Good to have Knowledge on Intunes, ConsoleLite and 1E Nomad 3 Willing to work in 24x7 projects
- Educational Qualification : 15 Year regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.