- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Websphere Portal
- Good To Have Skills :AngularJS,IBM WebSphere Application Server Application Deployment,Web Content Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Responsibilities a:Coding the MQSeries Queue components on WMB platforms b:Translate application integration requirements into technical specs and develop the Message broker flows c:Implementation and customization of WMQ-based solutions d:Development of custom components such as web interfaces, Validation Services etc 2:Professional Experience a:Resource should have 3-5 years of experience in IBM WebSphere Portal b:Should have knowledge of Portal Theme management and Portal Login module deployment also with the understanding of User, Roles Groups management in WebSphere Portal c:Good understanding of design patterns, OO/OOPs techniques tools d:Code development, unit testing and deployment to production Assisting FUT UAT Testing with business process teams
- Technical Experience : a - Should be skilled in IBM WebSphere portal
- Professional Attributes : a - Should have good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.