- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP),Webservices Testing
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: should be able to understand testing requirements from client b: should be able to lead medium - large size team c: should be able to perform test creation and test execution for all client applications d: should be able to extract reports for client senior management e: should be able to create and review test plans and test strategy documents
- Technical Experience : a: should have knowledge about banking domain projects b: should have good knowledge about credit cards and payments c: should have at least 8 years exp in API, Soup UI, J unit, Groovy scripting d: should be well versed with Agile, waterfall testing methodologies e: should have knowledge of SDLC and STLC
- Professional Attributes : a: good communication skills b: good analytical skills c: good problem solving skills d: should have excellent team leading skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.