- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Apache Storm
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Technical knowledge at senior level needed: - Understanding of Enterprise Applications - Solid experience in Apache NIFI and Kafka applications - Hands on experience in Unix - Understanding of Incident and problem management process - Understand, write or maintain complex UNIX Shell scripts Eligible for team work in an international team with clear communication skills -Excellent ITIL, SOX and KPI knowledge - Experienced in application operations and telecommunications
- Technical Experience : -Good knowledge of Apache NIFI, Kafka ,UNIX,SQL -Should come up with ideas for a later optimal operation -Should be Result oriented way of working and problem tracking skills -Should have Project experience and know how: - Should have Conceptual infrastructure / architecture planning knowledge -knowledge of Access Management - Release strategy and release management
- Professional Attributes : -Good Communication Skill -Good Leadership quality -Should work in Pressure
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.