- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: This role is primarily responsible for Content Management System development and maintenance using the tools OpenText WEM/PORTAL technologies b: The development involves customizing the above mentioned tools using the interfaces and plugin extensions provided by OpenText c: Accountable for Designing, Developing, Testing, Debugging and Deploying of OpenText WEM and PORTAL related customizations and enhancements d: Provide appropriate solutions for business requirements with OT tools and using
- Technical Experience : a: Min 3 to 5 years - hands on experience in the below areas b: OpenText WEM/PORTAL technologies c: OpenText Web Experience Management earlier Vignette Content Management VCM d: OpenText Portal earlier Vignette Application Portal VAP e: Strong experience with OpenText WEM 16 or WEM 8 platform f: Strong experience with OpenText Portal 16 or Portal 8 platform g: Experience with DPM Dynamic Portal Module h: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, AJAX, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Ant scripts, unix basic commands and xml
- Professional Attributes : a: Well-versed with all the aspects of SDLC will be an add on advantage b: Ability to work in a Team and as well as an Individual Contributor c: Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment d: Strong written and oral communication skills Should have the ability to express their desi
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or equivalent degrees in computer Science
- Additional Information : 12PM 9 PM IST or 11 to 8 PM IST
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.