- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Installing, Configuring and Managing AD / DHCP / DNS Services AD Replication monitoring and regular health checks to be performed Creating Group Policies and implementation as per standard procedures Assist other System Administrators as needed Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance Perform timely Patch management as per the Schedule Support to raising implementing including the Patch management CRs in the Wintel infrastructure RAID Configurations and Disk mgmt
- Technical Experience : Extensive knowledge on windows server level issues handling File server permission handling without any mistak Windows OS AD Incident/Production Management Server performance monitoring and apply the solution to increase the performance if need Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory The ability to work independently and with teams Install, secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server operating systems with all required ser
- Professional Attributes : Coordinating with different lines of services with SLA Controlled shutdown and restart of services and dependencies Daily Operating System alert handling and response Ticket Status Check and Update Management investigation of customer complaints Controlled Reboot of Server for hardware repair
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or BE must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.