- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Robotic Process Automation RPA
- Good To Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Resource is responsible for developing, trouble shooting, debugging and deploying various interfaces and modules in RPA applications B: Resource should support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies C: Resource should ensure designs are in compliance with specifications mentioned in requirement D: Resource should prepare and produce releases of software components
- Technical Experience : A: Resource should have 6-8 years of experience in Pega RPA applications B: Resource should have experience in designing and developing RPA applications for Enterprise systems and delivering high-availability and performance C: Resource should be aware of SDLC cycle and should have worked in all phases of SDLC
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skill B: Resource should have good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.