- Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Planning Costing & Pricing
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with Accenture client leads aligned to Health and Public Serviceseg Central / Regional governments and associated agencies such as Police etc public healthcare providers Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to a particular technology solution proposed to an client within the Health and Public Services industry Build strong and sustainable client relationships within industry for your focus
- Technical Experience : Prior experience expertise in consultative technology solutioning in HPSeg Central / Regional governments and associated agencies such as Police etc, public healthcare providers Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment, IT Operating and sourcing model dimensions that improve IT effectiveness Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence and build relationship with clients and key stakeholders Structured and issue based pr
- Professional Attributes : 10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, with minimum 7 years of technology consulting , solutioning, sales or corporate strategy experience
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree or Masters/ Diploma in Management from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute
- Additional Information : ITIL / PMP/ COBIT/ TOGAF certified preferable Primary location is India, short travel flexibility
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.