- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A;3 years experience in application development with Oracle BPM technologies and SOA B;Hands on experience with xml, xsd and xslt C;Definition of the Payloads schemas, digitalizing the business process flows D;2 years experience working with different adapter like SOAP, REST, DB, JMS and UMS Adapter etc E;3 years experience with the Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c with Oracle BPEL and Mediator component F;Hands-on in handling fault policies and Exception handling framework
- Technical Experience : G;WebLogic resource configuration and verification of JDBC Datasources, JMS, Email notifications, JCA Adapters H;Have experience with Jdeveloper 12C, SoapUI, Oracle SQL Developer, I;Have experience with Linux, Oracle Web Logic Server and IBM WebSphere MQ Services J;1 years experience with CI/CD tools/integration
- Professional Attributes : A1 year experience with any other BPM tool - JBPM/PEGA BAgile experience with feature teams CExperience in implementing secure, reliable and fast banking processes
- Additional Information : Skills - Oracle SOA Suite; BPMN; BPEL; Webservices - SOAP, REST; XML; XSLT; XSD; JMS;
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.