- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Siebel Open UI
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a 5 to 8yrs Years of experience in Siebel Admin with installation, configuration, deployment, administration and maintenance of Siebel Application b Expert in Siebel administration, Designing Implementation of Siebel Application on Oracle clustering Implementation other clustering technologies c Installation configuration of Siebel Gateway Server, Enterprise Server and Database server
- Technical Experience : a Must have experience in IP upgrade from lower to b higher versions ex from IP2013 to IP2019/2019 c Experience in recent versions of Siebel Installation and Configuration d Experience with windows operating systems E Load Balancing High Availability exp f Exposure on Component tuning Performance Tuning
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communicators 2 Team players 3 Strong problem solvers 4 Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions 5 Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : Must have any one of the following degrees BTech, BE or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.