- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Require Apache Spark using Java B: Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications C: Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic D: Implementation of security and data protection E: Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Technical Experience : A: Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack B: Familiarity with some ORM Object Relational Mapper libraries C: Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication Skill B: Good Analytical Skill C: Leadership quality D: Problem Solving Ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.