- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Treasury & Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be able to design, configure and Test Treasury Management solution in SAP 2 Able to manage client and understand business requirements 3 Should be able to configure and test Bank Interfaces 4 Should be able to write Functional Designs for custom development requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 3 implementation projects experience with project experience 2 Should have Hands- on experience in Preparing project Scope document, Business process study, Requirement analysis, Gap Identification, Business Blueprint, Process Mapping, Configuration, Functional and Technical Specifications Document, Test Case Document, Training Presentation, Configuration Guide and User Manual 3 Accounts Payable Knowledge 4 Should have good experience in SAP Treasury Management configurations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP TRM area 2 Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills 3 Team Leading Handling Onsite/Offshore 4 Good Soft communication and presentation skills
- Additional Information : Location flex- Mumbai Level flex- 10 or 8
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.